Announced during Bluebeam’s eXtreme Conference on June 29, Revu iPad brings some of your favorite PDF markup and collaboration features found in Revu Windows to your fingertips, empowering you to:
- Access, edit and collaborate on the go, in remote locations, on or off the cloud.
- Quickly navigate through multi-page PDFs using thumbnails and bookmarks.
- Easily add customizable markups (texts, pen marks, highlights, etc.) on PDFs and save them for future use in Revu’s exclusive Tool Chest.
- Insert images as an attachment or directly to the PDF using the built-in iPad camera and photo library.
- Track all document feedback via the integrated Markups list, which records every annotation including the annotation author, date and time.
- Sync and open entire files stored in the cloud simultaneously using iTunes, Dropbox, Box and WebDav.
Remove, sync or move files to custom Categories in the included File Access tab so they can be located and opened later with just a tap. Revu iPad is available in the App Store for $9.99, and in the coming months it will contain even more functionality. See the press release here. So what are you waiting for? Download it today! And remember to keep on PDFin’.