It’s Friday, which means it’s time to highlight another Bluebeam Revu favorite feature! Today’s favorite, VisualSearch, can help you easily find graphical symbols within a PDF, regardless of variations in color, size and rotation, or intersecting lines.
To use VisualSearch:
- In the Search tab, choose the Visual option, then click the Get Rectangle button.
- Click and drag your cursor over the object you would like to search for. A preview will display in the box next to the Get Rectangle button.
- The Search In dropdown menu lets you choose where to search, including Current Document, Current Page or Folder. (When searching a local or networked folder, you can also check the option to include sub-folders.)
- Adjust the search sensitivity under Options.
- Click Search.
- The results will display in the lower half of the tab. You can select them to apply an action such as a bookmark, highlight or hyperlink.
Until next time,